Dublin, Ireland - Full-Time
Xeolas is an Irish-owned speciality Pharmaceutical Company located in Dublin, Ireland with 60+ employees. We develop and manufacture innovative patient friendly pharmauceutical products for international markets.
Overall Role Objective
The Production Manager will take responsibility for the Production Department to support drug product manufacture and supply including IMP and commercial manufacture. The Production Manager is part of the Xeolas Management Team which has overall responsibility to implement the company strategy.
- Responsible for all aspects of the production facility operation to meet production schedule, budget forecast, product yield and quality, operating within a GMP environment ensuring the key production performance indicators are met.
- Responsible for a team who operate a 2-shift cycle. The Production Manger will provide leadership and guidance to develop the team, build a team culture committed to high performance by providing coaching and feedback.
- Develop training plans to improve individual and team competencies.
- Support R&D in the design and implementation of new production processes, scale up and process improvements.
- Responsible for the introduction of new products, execution of validation campaigns to GMP and regulatory requirements, supporting product launch timelines. Contribute to regulatory filings and submissions as required.
- Implement best operational practices in line with the Quality Management System maintaining a strong relationship with the Quality team to ensure the highest standards of GMP are implemented and maintained. Assist in regulatory and customer audits.
- Capacity planning to ensure manufacturing output will meet projected forecasts.
- Create an environment of continuous improvement to increase manufacturing efficiencies.
- Support the Engineering function in Capex Projects to increase capacity and/or implement new process operations.
- Ensure work is carried out safely, in line with the company Health and Safety statement.
- Manage the Production operation budget, prepare annual capital budget requirements and agree budget yields and throughputs for commercial products.
Key Skills / Experience Requirements:
- Degree in Science/Engineering or similar.
- 10+ years of GMP pharmaceutical Drug Product manufacturing experience in a commercial facility.
- Experienced in new product introduction and Capex projects.
- Excellent people management and interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships cross-functionally. Individual will be flexible with a hands-on approach.
Apply for this Job
Please send a cover letter and your cv firstname.lastname@example.org